To create trust in your brand, you need to put a face to it. That’s how Instagram helps business
Why do people use Instagram?As they say themselves – “People come to Instagram to be inspired and discover things they care about, which includes content from brands and businesses.”
What can Instagram do for your business?
- Get real-time metrics on how your stories and promoted posts perform throughout the day.
- Get insights into your followers and how they interact with your posts and stories.
- Add information about your company, such as business hours, location and phone number.
Setting up Instagram for BusinessThe setup of Instagram for business is quite simple and doesn’t require many resources, only that you have an internet connection and either computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Sign up for Instagram here
- Go to your profile and click on
- Tap on Settings
- Navigate to Account
- Select Switch to Professional Account
- Tap Business
- Add your business details
- Tap Done