Google My Business (City)
Developed byGoogle My Business
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) helps your business get found online. Add this item to your cart, sit back and watch your business grow.
Google My Business (City)
Ideal for a business looking for a city-based local SEO presence
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
- Quality of traffic. You can attract all the visitors in the world, but if they’re coming to your site because Google tells them you’re a resource for Apple computers when really you’re a farmer selling apples, that is not quality traffic. Instead you want to attract visitors who are genuinely interested in products that you offer.
- Quantity of traffic. Once you have the right people clicking through from those search engine results pages (SERPs), more traffic is better.
- Organic results. Ads make up a significant portion of many SERPs. Organic traffic is any traffic that you don’t have to pay for.
Google (or any search engine you’re using) has “crawlers” that gather information about all the content they can find on the Internet. Crawlers bring all that data back to the search engine to build an index. The index is then fed through an algorithm which tries to match all the data with your query.
There are a lot of factors that go into a search engine’s algorithm, and here’s how a group of experts ranked their importance
What's included in Google SEO City?
The Google SEO City package is best suited for businesses wanting to get found in a capital city or regional hotspot.
After making secure payment, simply wait for our confirmation email where you’ll be able to include all relevant company information for us to proceed with your listing.
If we are creating new Google profiles, they often require a postcard with a PIN to be sent to the business location. We need this PIN to activate the account. So often the setup process can take 3 /4 weeks to complete, assuming prompt delivery of the Google PIN.
- We will take the correct NAP (Name, Address, Phone) from you
- We will either create a new Google Places profile or optimise the current one
- Managing your Google reviews for you
- We will build citations in local directories using the NAP given
- We will approve other reviews provided, and use these for posting with the business’ profile on local directories
- We will provide a Monthly Google Maps Ranking Report, Analytics Report & Work Report
Creating a Google Place Account
- A questionnaire is completed by you and submitted at checkout
- We will create an optimised Google Places profile
- Google sends the verification pin by postcard to your business address, which is used to activate the listing.
- Once we receive the pin from you, your listing will be activated.
Optimise an existing Google Place Account
- A questionnaire is completed and submitted at checkout
- The Google Places account is optimised for keywords
- We will present a list of changes that should be made to optimise content of web pages
- Once you have approved these changes we will implement them
We can process reviews after your approval in certain cases
We list your business with local directories and other sources to further enhance your exposure
- We share pages of your website to Google Business to keep it activated
- We work on building your following for your Google Business page
- Monthly Local SEO Report
- Google Insight Report
- Monthly Work Report
Google SEO CityCity or regional hotspot based
New/optimised Google Place profile
Share website pages on Google Business, keeping it activated
Optimisation for up to 15 keywords
Build citations in local directories
Meta tag optimisation
Monthly reporting : Local SEO, Google Insights & monthly work report
Full (6 Months)
How to get started
- Add this item to your cart
- Make secure payment
- We’ll request further information via email
- Start getting found online